|Just held together with pins at the moment|
Well, my high hopes for fabulous teeth were temporarily dashed when this is what I created.
|This will not do at ALL!|
Back to the drawing board.
After some thought, I decided that making each tooth individually was the way to go. Again, I didn't use any sort of pattern. I just sewed what looked like a tooth. Just one at first. It looked perfect! So I went all out and sewed up a whole bunch. Then I arranged them on the table and switched them around until I thought they looked right.
Then I put a little stuffing in each one and pinned it to the "gums". I put a piece of batting between two layers of red to plump them up just a bit.
Here is what they are trying to look more or less like.
These images were found on a Google Images search for "Monster Book of Monsters"
Next I need to sew these together and come up with a way to get the title on them.
Thanks for looking and following my progress!
:) Pin It